Date: 17th November 2018
Time: 10H00 to 19H00 GMT+2; 9H00 to 18H00 London; 04H00 to 13H00 New York
Recordings will be available for 30 days after the event, for those who are unable to attend at the scheduled time and date.
The event is registered with RACE for 10 CE points.
Attendees will be able to interact with exhibitors and sponsors at the event.
We will welcome the following speakers:
- Ryan Gallagher
- Lowri Davies
- Amie Hesbach
- Marti Drum
- Marinette Teeling
- Angela Griffiths
- Helen Nicholson
Who will be discussing some great topics:
- Assessment of the neurological dog
- Techniques and why they work
- Hydrotherapy for neurological cases part 1 & 2
- Common neurological conditions in veterinary rehabilitation
- Assistive devices for Neuro cases
- Motor learning in rehabilitation
- What, why and how of tone modulation
- Rehabilitation treatment progressions
- Troubleshooting the neuro case
Book via this link for BVRSMA Members:
Please note: BVRSMA accepts advertisements in good faith and is not responsible for the content of advertised events, except those provided by BVRSMA itself. It is important to note that assumptions cannot be made about the quality or outcomes of a course on the basis of an advert or where a course is being advertised. For example, a course being advertised on our website or journal does not necessarily mean that it is relevant to members, has gone through a quality assurance process or will lead to competence in a particular area.